This year's Wörthersee Treffen in Austria is packed with interesting concepts like Audi's 525-horsepower A3, Seat's Ibiza Cupster, the Volkswagen GTI Roadster and Skoda Yeti Xtreme, but none of them are quite right for a party, until now. VW's commercial arm is bringing the Amarok Power concept pickup to the show with a 5,000-watt, removable sound system in the bed.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!