Volkswagen Group is taking its role as the official vehicle partner of the 2014 Winter Olympic in Sochi, Russia, very seriously. It is supplying over 3,000 Volkswagen, Audi, Skoda and commercial vehicles to the games, but the Polar Expedition Amarok, which it built a year ago to promote the event in Russia's most remote regions, is definitely the most exciting of them.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX