Usually when we talk about European cars that we want but aren't sold in the U.S., it is relegated to an awesome German V8 wagon, or some new hot hatch that we will never see. Among that list of forbidden fruit is the Volkswagen Amarok, and the latest special edition of the compact pickup just makes it seem like its creators are rubbing it in our collective faces.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX