VL Automotive, the company that sought to fit Fisker Karmas with the LS9 V8 from the Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 at last year's Detroit Auto Show, is back in 2014 with a new wild idea: a V8-powered Fisker Karma convertible. Those with long memories will recall that Fisker itself showed a hardtop Karma convertible in 2009, but the VL Destino variant does feature some slight differences.
VL Destino Convertible concept sketches
- Seyth Miersma
- Jan 10, 2014
Last year around this time, we were prepping to see the first iteration of the VL Destino; a Fisker Karma with a Corvette ZR1 heart transplant. Now, with the 2014 Detroit Auto Show looming just over the horizon, there are fresh hints that the Destino is due for a sequel.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX