Can't hack it in Formula One? That's all right, because the Formula E championship seems eager to accept the rejects. Of the ten teams that will take part in next year's inaugural season of electric racing, series organizers have now announced nine. And like several others, this latest team briefly campaigned in F1.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX