Nasko Vilner is the Bulgarian tuner best known for reworking interiors into luxurious cabins fit for a king. Vilner's latest creation, however, is best fit for a king living in the city. The Vilner iQ forgoes the cloth seats of its plebeian Toyota and Scion counterparts, and instead, the front thrones of the Vilner iQ are wrapped in Napa leather while the rest of the interior is covered in Alcantara.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX