Jordan plans solar EV charging network. Mainstream BMWs to enjoy i3 and i8 technology. Ethanol prices could drop due to cheap oil. Antonio Felix da Costa wins Formula E Buenos Aires ePrix. Via Motors to announce launch of range-extended Chevrolet Silverado EV.
- Aug 8, 2013
Via Motors Electrified Truck
- John Beltz Snyder
- Jan 13, 2015
- Jon LeSage
- Jan 16, 2014
Recargo, Inc., and Via Motors have made an agreement to simplify the charging process for drivers of plug-in hybrid electric trucks and vans. At the Detroit Auto Show this week, the two companies announced an agreement to add Recargo's Plugshare charging station finder in Via's in-dash EV application.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models