When you're royalty, you can associate yourself with things as cool as the world's most powerful electric car, and that's just what Prince Albert of Monaco is doing. The Prince, along with Princess Charlene, made the trek out to the Beehive State to make a photo appearance with the Venturi VBB-3 at Wendower airfield. He was probably hoping to get a quick drive of the 3,000-horsepower rocket on wheels, but that was not meant to be.
- Sep 26, 2013
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models