Venturi almost always cooks up something fresh and a bit crazy for the Paris Motor Show, from the America EV dune buggy to the Eclectic, which lived up to its name. This year at the Mondial de l'Automobile, Venturi is showing off its latest vehicle – a new version of the America EV – as well as the body work for the VBB-3, also known as the Buckeye Bullet, as it takes a look back at 30 years of the company and a decade of working on electric vehicles.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies