Venturi almost always cooks up something fresh and a bit crazy for the Paris Motor Show, from the America EV dune buggy to the Eclectic, which lived up to its name. This year at the Mondial de l'Automobile, Venturi is showing off its latest vehicle – a new version of the America EV – as well as the body work for the VBB-3, also known as the Buckeye Bullet, as it takes a look back at 30 years of the company and a decade of working on electric vehicles.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models