Countless vintage automobile events are held all around the world on any given day, but few are able to match the caliber of exclusive machinery displayed at the Ventura Farms Inaugural Concours Invitational. The event, held last month on the private 2,200-acre ranch estate of billionaire David H. Murdock (the Chairman and CEO of Dole and Castle and Cooke) just north of Los Angeles, CA, offered guests a look at dozens of classic automobiles set among beautifully manicured gardens, ponds and Thai
Ventura Farms Inaugural Concours Invitational
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX