The last time we heard about Dutch supercar upstart Vencer was a little more than a year ago when it announced it would call its one offering Sarthe. Vencer says the Sarthe will be officially unveiled to the UK in early September at London's Salon Privé.
- Noah Joseph
- May 31, 2012
How can the market support so many generic, derivative supercars? It's a simple matter of having the financial wherewithal and the motivation. And it seems like everyone and their cousin wants to start their own supercar company these days.
- Spy shots automakers don't want you to see
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Bargain-priced performance hatchbacks
- Why trucks matter so much in Texas
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!