Right around the same time customers in the US start taking delivery of their Chevrolet SS performance sedans, buyers in the UK will be hopping behind the wheel of the new, high-output Vauxhall VXR8 GTS. Looking to take on the BMW M5 and Mercedes-Benz E63 AMG, the supercharged VXR8 GTS ups the power even more by borrowing its engine from the Chevrolet Camaro ZL1. The GTS will hit UK dealers by the end of this year with a price of 54,999 pounds (which converts to around $83,500, including taxes).
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX