Put your pouty faces on American enthusiasts, because there's yet another European hot hatch that won't be making a trek across the pond. This is the new Vauxhall Adam S, a "close-to-production" version of the adorable Adam city car, which is also sold in continental Europe as an Opel.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX