Sliding canvas roof panels have become the new fad among stylish European hatchbacks. Again. While Mini has stuck with full convertibles, Fiat rolled it out with the 500C and Citroën followed suit with its DS3 Cabrio. But rather than simply cruise down the same road, GM's European operations have taken things a step further with the introduction of the new Adam Rocks.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX