Authorities in Vancouver have impounded a total of 13 exotic cars valued at more than $2 million after the drivers were spotted reportedly street racing. Amongst others, the collection included a pair of Maserati models and a pair of Mercedes-Benz coupes, a few examples of the mighty Nissan GT-R, an Audi R8, one Ferrari and a stack of Lamborghini models. Here's the full list:
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX