Vancouver, British Columbia, is joining the west coast network of DC fast chargers for plug-in electric vehicles. The Canadian province's electric utility company, BC Hydro, will be installing 13 DC fast chargers in the greater Vancouver area in the Fraser Valley, on Vancouver Island and in Kamloops.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX