History has a way of putting things into perspective that contemporary developments can't. Take, for example, the Ferrari 599. Over the years, the front-engined V12 supercar spawned many derivatives, but while the GTO and XX track car stood out among the ultimate renditions of the model, the vast majority of those built were the more common GTB Fiorano version. That's where Vörsteiner comes in.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies