Jeep will be the first US brand to return to the Tokyo Motor Show after an eight-year absence, part of an eight-car showcase by Fiat Chrysler Japan. Ford and General Motors have opted not to attend.
Urban Mopar Jeep Renegade: Detroit 2015
- Jeremy Korzeniewski
- Jan 13, 2015
Jeep brought a pair of Renegade crossovers to Detroit decked out in factory-supported aftermarket modifications courtesy of Mopar. One is made for the street, the other to stay protected when the going gets tough.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies