The man who, on the internet, goes by the name Speedycop has unleashed his latest crazy contraption on the racing masses at LeMons: an upside-down Camaro. Speedycop, self-described as "an eight-year-old kid trapped in a 40-year-old body, with just enough talent to pull off my wacky ideas," fashioned this beast out of the sordid carcasses of two vehicles, "a wretched 1990 Ford Festiva and a horrible 1999 Chevy Camaro."
Upside-down Camaro at LeMons by Speedycop
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!