The man who, on the internet, goes by the name Speedycop has unleashed his latest crazy contraption on the racing masses at LeMons: an upside-down Camaro. Speedycop, self-described as "an eight-year-old kid trapped in a 40-year-old body, with just enough talent to pull off my wacky ideas," fashioned this beast out of the sordid carcasses of two vehicles, "a wretched 1990 Ford Festiva and a horrible 1999 Chevy Camaro."
Upside-down Camaro at LeMons by Speedycop
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX