Modifying a high-performance vehicle like the BMW M3 is a tricky feat. With all the engineering prowess of one of the world's most successful manufacturers behind every nut and bolt on the car, tweaking the recipe can easily lead to diminished performance. Even so, CLP Automotive has turned out a new widebody kit for the M3 Coupe that the aftermarket company is calling the M3 GT. According to our trusty Google Translator, the total package includes a front apron, hood, front fenders and side ski
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!