Modifying a high-performance vehicle like the BMW M3 is a tricky feat. With all the engineering prowess of one of the world's most successful manufacturers behind every nut and bolt on the car, tweaking the recipe can easily lead to diminished performance. Even so, CLP Automotive has turned out a new widebody kit for the M3 Coupe that the aftermarket company is calling the M3 GT. According to our trusty Google Translator, the total package includes a front apron, hood, front fenders and side ski
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX