There is a point at which the amount of money poured into any aftermarket-tuned vehicle becomes entirely insane. Heck, that's half of the appeal of tuner cars – that the best ones show such fanatical devotion to a specific model that you must respect the inspiration and effort even when the result is utterly unimaginable. Which brings us to this: A $156,000 BMW 1 Series.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX