Until Ford bought it in 2007, Troller was an independent Brazilian brand that made the T4 and the Pantanal pickup. The T4, still in production, looks like a Jeep Wrangler hooked up with an old Ssangyong Korando and a snorkel. With Ford blood coursing through its design offices, the TR-X concept shown off at the São Paulo Auto Show looks like a Wrangler hooked up with an old Bronco and Toyota FJ Cruiser behind one of the booths at SEMA.
- Oct 27, 2012
Troller TR-X concept
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models
From Our Partners
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!