Michael Bay may not have been around to pull the sheets (though he did beam a recorded message of thanks to the crowd), but three of the automotive stars of his upcoming Transformers 4 blockbuster were shown in Las Vegas tonight, just ahead of SEMA's opening day tomorrow. As you'd expect, all were wearing the Chevrolet bow tie, too.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models