Michael Bay may not have been around to pull the sheets (though he did beam a recorded message of thanks to the crowd), but three of the automotive stars of his upcoming Transformers 4 blockbuster were shown in Las Vegas tonight, just ahead of SEMA's opening day tomorrow. As you'd expect, all were wearing the Chevrolet bow tie, too.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX