While most of its competitors have already showed off scores of concept cars headed to the 2012 SEMA Show, all we've seen from Toyota so far is the Sequoia Family Dragster. With less than a week to go until the show, Toyota has let its floodgates open showing off three concepts using the redesigned Avalon, a TRD version of the FJ Cruiser and a mean-looking, off-road Tundra.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX