Toyota is hoping a trip across the English Channel brings its hybrid racecar a little more luck.
Toyota TS030 Hybrid at Le Mans Test Day
- Drew Phillips
- Jun 8, 2012
The Toyota TS030 Hybrid made its Le Mans debut this past weekend during the event's single day test session on Sunday, marking the first time a Toyota prototype has run at Cirque De La Sarthe since the GT-One, codenamed TS020, competed at the 24 hour race in '98 and '99.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX