YouTube is a great place to show off your vehicle and your driving skills, but more often than not, it just helps to prove that vehicle stunts should be left to the professionals. Take this particular driver, for instance. While jumping a sand dune in a Toyota FJ Cruiser, things go very wrong very quickly.
- Aug 8, 2013
Toyota TRD FJ-S Cruiser
- Jeffrey N. Ross
- Oct 26, 2012
While most of its competitors have already showed off scores of concept cars headed to the 2012 SEMA Show, all we've seen from Toyota so far is the Sequoia Family Dragster. With less than a week to go until the show, Toyota has let its floodgates open showing off three concepts using the redesigned Avalon, a TRD version of the FJ Cruiser and a mean-looking, off-road Tundra.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models