We'd venture to guess that in recent years, there have probably been almost as many rumors swirling about a Toyota Supra successor than there have been for a mid-engine Corvette. (Case in point: the speculative renderings we came across a few years ago, pictured above.) While we don't expect the Corvette's recipe to change drastically any time soon, it looks like a Supra – or more appropriately a Supra-like car – could be closer than we think.
Toyota Supra Rendering
- Zach Bowman
- Sep 28, 2011
The rumormill is churning full blast at the thought of a resurrected Toyota Supra, and while we don't have any more reliable information on whether or not Toyota will reintroduce the high-horsepower sports car, we have been treated to a rendering of what the vehicle might look like.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX