Love it or hate it, Toyota has done an impressive job with the Prius. What started as a single model has grown to a whole family, including the versatile new Prius V minivan. But for some even that won't prove enough space, so Japanese conversion outfit Campinn has developed this rather bizarre appendage for the standard Prius hatchback.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX