The chief engineer of the Toyota Mirai doesn't think that there's a future in fast-charging EVs because they put too much strain on the electrical grid and have a short range. Unsurprisingly, he thinks the future is in hydrogen.
- Aug 8, 2013
Toyota iQ EV
- Sebastian Blanco
- Sep 24, 2012
2012 was supposed to be the year the all-electric version of the Toyota/Scion iQ made a splash. Instead, it appears that while it remains technically true that the iQ EV will launch this year, it will be a much, much smaller splash than previously anticipated. According to Reuters, the iQ will have an "extremely limited release."
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models