Senator David Vitter of Louisiana - home of Elio Motors - would create a new category for NHTSA and the EPA that would regulate three-wheeled vehicles that are neither car nor motorcycle.
Toyota i-Road: Tokyo Testing
- Danny King
- Mar 21, 2014
OK, here's where we think those road tests will start to get a little scary. Those super-narrow all-electric three-wheeled Toyota i-Road vehicles may have looked great sashaying through the towns of the French Riviera. But now? They're being tested in Tokyo. Hoo boy.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX