The i-Road trike will appear at the Toyota Onramp conference. Ballard has signed a $6 million deal with a Chinese rolling stock company. Andaz Wall Street provides overnight charging for Tesla-driving guests.
- John Beltz Snyder
- Sep 28, 2015
- Danny King
- Mar 7, 2014
The lucky citizens of Japan are getting it now, and some folks in France will join the fray later this year, but that's about it for public, leaning-trike fun. The car in question is Toyota's three-wheeled i-Road concept electric vehicle. And in addition to being really narrow and quite environmentally friendly, this little EV leans quite a bit when it scoots around curves.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX