The Hilux might not be the only Toyota product that we Americans don't get, but with respect to our collective want for JDM jewels like the Alphard, Aygo and of course the noble Crown, it's the forbidden-fruit pickup that we most lust after. As you'd suspect, announcing a new Invincible trim-level for the truck doesn't make us want the thing any less, either.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX