The Hilux might not be the only Toyota product that we Americans don't get, but with respect to our collective want for JDM jewels like the Alphard, Aygo and of course the noble Crown, it's the forbidden-fruit pickup that we most lust after. As you'd suspect, announcing a new Invincible trim-level for the truck doesn't make us want the thing any less, either.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!