Without much fanfare, Toyota recently updated its Facebook cover photo with the odd-looking, rainbow-colored vehicle (is that the right word here?) you see above. It took us a little while to realize that this bright, playful thing is the Fun-Vii concept that was first shown off at the Tokyo Motor Show in 2011. We were so used to seeing the glossy black that this rainbow (and the low-resolution image which made the Fun-Vii logo look more than a little like "FCHV/ii," implying that this was a wil
Toyota Fun Vii
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX