For those who love to go as fast as possible in as straight a line as possible, but have a wife, two kids and family pet, Toyota has built the DragQuoia just for you. Well, except for the family pet part.
- Jeremy Korzeniewski
- Oct 30, 2012
- Zach Bowman
- Oct 22, 2012
Oh, SEMA. There's no other show on the face of the planet that would be so bold as to serve up a creation like the one seen above. This is the questionably named DragQuoia, and it's a slammed Toyota Sequoia with a 650-horsepower TRD supercharged V8 engine shoved under the hood, complete with nitrous. Toyota says the machine can bolt down the quarter mile in somewhere between nine and 10 seconds, thanks in part to the fact it has been stripped of 1,600 pounds of "non-essential" weight – pre
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX