Toyota has helped install an array of 208 repurposed nickel-metal hydride batteries from Camry Hybrids to power the Lamar Buffalo Ranch at Yellowstone National Park. The system can store 85 kilowatt-hours of energy at a time.
Toyota Camry Hybrid Yellowstone Battery Project
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies