It almost made it, but images of the redesigned Toyota Aygo have leaked ahead of its official debut at tomorrow's Geneva Motor Show. The new Aygo sports an aggressive look overall with a, um, mark on its face.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models
From Our Partners
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!