If there's one thing Italian coachbuilders are good for, it's turning out lust-worthy pieces of machinery. Touring Superleggera pulled the sheets back on its very own effort in that category with the Disco Volante. The Alfa Romeo 8C-based creation, which was shown last year as a design study, bowed at this year's Geneva Motor Show and was inspired by none other than the 1952 Alfa Romeo C52 Disco Volante. With the Alfa 8C's 444-horsepower 4.7-liter V8 lurking under that aluminum and carbon fiber
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX