America's very own version of Top Gear is set to hit airwaves for its second season. A new round of hijinks on the History Channel begins July 24. Seeing as the Top Gear Test Track sits just 15 minutes from your author's house, we thought it might be nice to pop in and pay the guys a visit. We wound up getting more than we bargained for, however, because The Stig was also on set... armed with the keys to a Lotus Evora S.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX