The Stig makes his return to Top Gear USA on the History Channel tonight, though it looks like the circumstances could be better. The upside is that Rutledge Wood, Adam Ferrara and Tanner Foust appear to have built themselves a Road-Warrior-iffic late-1990s Toyota Camry complete with an electric fence. The Stig chases down his prey with, naturally, a Panther. Seems appropriate.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX