The numbers are officially in for 2011, and once again, Ford, General Motors and Chrysler sold more pickup trucks than any other model. The Ford F-Series was the top-selling vehicle through November of last year with 516,639 units rolling off of dealer lots. That number handily trounces the Chevrolet Silverado in second place with 367,343 units sold. The Ford Escape and Ford Fusion fell into third and fourth places, respectively, leaving Ram Trucks to fill out the top five domestic automaker-bui
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX