Toyota Motorsports GmbH has finally unveiled the super sedan it has been working on, and its official name is the TMG Sports 650. Why 650? Because this Lexus LS-based road rocket generates 650 PS, or about 641 horsepower, from its twin-turbo 5.0L V8 engine that's mated to an eight-speed transmission capable of handling all that force.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX