Comic-Con International is right around the corner, and fans of "The Walking Dead" can look forward to seeing something special in San Diego this year. The comic is set to publish its 100th issue and has partnered with Hyundai to mark the occasion. Zombie guru and "The Walking Dead" creator Robert Kirkman designed a special Hyundai Elantra Coupe just for the show called the Hyundai Zombie Survival Machine. Design Craft went through the trouble of building a real-life representation of Kirkman's
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX