Hyundai showed off its Elantra-based Zombie Survival Machine at this year's Comic-Con. The coupe was penned by none other than Robert Kirkman, the creator of the now-famous The Walking Dead series and features a spike-laden cow-catcher plow up front. Aggressive spiked-tires, armored windows and plenty of lighting also help set this Elantra Coupe apart from the more pedestrian production models. Hyundai partnered up with Kirkman to celebrate the 100th issue of The Walking Dead comic, and the duo
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX