After bringing you news of the new Ubisoft title The Crew on the first day of our E3 coverage, we're happy to report that we've had a chance to demo the title, too. The guys at Ivory Tower (a French studio under the auspices of Ubisoft) were kind enough to give us a brief walk-through with the game, followed by our running one "mission."
- Aug 8, 2013
The Crew: E3 2013
- Seyth Miersma
- Jun 11, 2013
Based on the always-online reality of the newly minted Xbox One, it's no surprise really that there's a significant social component to most of the driving games we're seeing at Los Angeles' Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) this year. Ubisoft's The Crew writes that message in large type, with racing action that attempts to seamlessly blur the line between single-player and multi-player fun.
- VW Atlas ticks all the boxes, but I just can't care
- 2018 Rolls-Royce Phantom revealed
- New Car Buying Guides
- Bollinger Motors' B1 electric sport utility truck
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Find and compare 2017 Models