After bringing you news of the new Ubisoft title The Crew on the first day of our E3 coverage, we're happy to report that we've had a chance to demo the title, too. The guys at Ivory Tower (a French studio under the auspices of Ubisoft) were kind enough to give us a brief walk-through with the game, followed by our running one "mission."
The Crew: E3 2013
- Seyth Miersma
- Jun 11, 2013
Based on the always-online reality of the newly minted Xbox One, it's no surprise really that there's a significant social component to most of the driving games we're seeing at Los Angeles' Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) this year. Ubisoft's The Crew writes that message in large type, with racing action that attempts to seamlessly blur the line between single-player and multi-player fun.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX