Sit in a new Bentley, and you'd be forgiven for not wanting to ever get out. The interiors outfitted by Crewe's craftsmen are about as stately, plush and coddling as they come. But that is bound to change rather quickly if you succumb to the temptation of taking your meals in the back seat of your new Mulsanne. Fortunately, there's a dining room that can give you the same ambience without the danger of spilling caviar all over the quilted leather and thick-pile carpeting.
The Bentley Room at Mosimann's
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX