Every quarter, Tesla tells the world how many vehicles it has sold. While many other automakers share their details every month, Tesla remains wedded to the idea that it will only share data when the shareholders demand it. That's why, with today's third-quarter results, we learned that Tesla sold over 5,500 Model S EVs in the last three months. That's roughly 1,830 a month, and would put the Model S in the running for best-selling EV in America, except that Tesla's number is for global sales, a
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX