Terra Motors – a Japanese company best known to us for its electric tuk tuk endeavors – has unveiled an intriguing electric motorcycle, dubbed the Kiwami, at the ongoing Auto Expo 2014 in India. A quick glance of the bike on the company's Indian website reveals a sharp-looking machine that might, just maybe, convince the deep-of-pocket to part with Rs 18 lakh ($28,690 US at today's exchange rates). A closer look raises cause for concern.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX