Considering how many absolutely ridiculous tuner cars are featured in Geneva (stay tuned to see plenty, as our coverage continues), it's often refreshing to see some of the more modestly modified cars, like this new Porsche 911 Turbo S from the folks at Techart. Visually, there's a subtle body kit, new wheels, a new spoiler, and some lame decals on the front end, but it basically ends there. That's because Techart's mission is really about higher performance. Increased dynamism, as the Germans s
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX